Looking for a Professional Landscaper in Prescott?
Manzanita Landscaping began when the company first started meeting local landscaping needs in 2009. Owner & Project Manager, Marc Vetere, is a native to the Prescott area with over 25 years of experience in both residential and commercial landscaping. With this local background, he understands the conditions and challenges of landscaping in Prescott, Prescott Valley, Chino Valley, and the surrounding areas.
Marc understands the environmental conditions and challenges in Central Arizona and has the expertise to protect and enhance your residential and commercial properties. The Prescott, Prescott Valley, and Chino Valley area is composed of Prairie Grasslands, Inland Chaparral, and Ponderosa Pine Forests.* Each of these environments presents different challenges to plant selection, water requirements, and maintenance needs for the best design and installation process for your landscape to be finished, functional, and fire-wise.
At Manzanita Landscaping, we know a company is only as good as its employees, so we hire the best landscaping professionals available. The landscape industry is very diverse with many different trade skills needed, so we seek out specialists in each field to provide the best service and workmanship achievable.
Our team of employees are experts in plant species and selection, masonry, plumbing, electrical, concrete, certified irrigation, and maintenance. We employ other trades as needed to complete a custom landscape to perfection. We ensure our maintenance personnel are experienced in plant heath, irrigation, low-voltage electrical, and equipment operation.
Safety is our number one priority and we insist our employees are trained in proper safety procedures on a continuing basis. Our employees also receive regular training to keep them updated on proper horticultural practices and irrigation technologies.
Our certified professionals can help you with all aspects of your landscaping requirements.
today and let us use our experience to help make your landscaping vision a reality.
Manzanita Landscaping Core Values:
- Products – We use and install the best available plant material, irrigation parts, and other products in the course of landscaping installation and maintenance.
- Services – The landscaping services we provide will be accomplished in the most efficient and cost-effective manner possible while delivering an unmatched experience.
- Workmanship – Nothing else matters if we don’t stand behind our products and services with the best available team members and leaders we can find.
- Personal – As a company and as individuals, we are committed to teamwork and being responsible and accountable for our actions to each other and, most importantly, to our clients.
- Financial – Every attempt is made to ensure our pricing is fair and competitive up front to reduce changes later and we will conduct our business with transparency and integrity.
- People – It’s up to us to hire and train the best, most-skilled professionals available and help them improve their lives through training in proper landscaping techniques while instilling a desire to succeed and grow in their personal lives as well as their career. It is our desire to have an equally profound and positive effect on our clientele!
- Planet – It’s also up to us to operate our business as good stewards of the place we all call home by choosing the safest solutions possible to landscaping challenges and completing our projects in the most efficient manner practicable.
- Profit – Our continued success as a professional business depends on profitability in order to continue our commitment to enhancing the lives of people and protecting the planet while contributing to the local economy.
*Brown, D.E. (Ed.). (1982). Biotic communities of the American Southwest – United States and Mexico. (Vol. 4, No. 1-4). Superior, AZ: Boyce Thompson Southwestern Arboretum.
Back to Top Contact Us